• Реклама

//www.superstarsscontate.it/superstar-pride-pack.html]adidas superstar pride pack scontate

Список разделов Специализированный раздел Кошки

Описание: Форум о кошках. Здесь разрешено обсуждение любых тем о содержании, уходе, лечении и разведении кошачих

Сообщение #1 tujue » 14.02.2019, 05:14

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- US swimmer Simone Manuel said Friday that she hopes her Olympic gold medal will inspire African American children to take up the sport.

Manuel became the first black swimmer to win an Olympic gold medal for the US when she tied for first with Canada's Penny Oleksiak in the final of the 100m freestyle at Rio's Olympic Aquatics Stadium late on Thursday.

"This is not just for me, it's for all the other African American athletes that have come before me that have been an inspiration," the 20-year-old said. "I hope that I can be an inspiration for others to come into the sport. Hopefully they can find the love and drive they need to get to this point."

Thursday's result was only the third dead heat in an Olympic swimming final.

Manuel and Oleksiak set an Olympic record of 52.70 seconds to finish ahead of Sweden's Sarah Sjostrom, who took the bronze medal in 52.99.

Australia's Bronte Campbell, who qualified fastest for the final and set a world record in the event last month, was fourth in 53.02 seconds.

Despite understanding the significance of her victory, Manuel said she hoped that one day the color of her skin would no longer be a talking point.

"That's something that I've struggled with a lot," she said. "I tried to take the weight of the black community off my shoulders tonight. It's something that I carry but I hope that it goes away.

"I'm glad I can be an inspiration to others and help diversify the sport. But I look forward to the day when there are more black swimmers and I'm not just as known for that reason.
]Cheap Nike Vapormax Plus[/url] , nothing is better for your health than gardening in a beautiful garden. Whether you’re an experienced gardener or you’ve never a single plant or flower in your life, there’s always more to learn. One of the most interesting aspects of gardens is that there are so many different kinds, each with its own appeal. Let’s examine some options that you have before you begin to plant your garden.

Gardens that are of a Japanese style are very popular these days, mostly due to their rather beautiful looks. The basis of these gardens is nature Cheap Nike VaporMax Mens , just like in Japanese art. So if you were to create a Japanese garden, you’d include natural elements like trees, rocks or something that has water. The other things Japanese gardens tend to have are large empty spaces. Japanese gardens are mainly populated by shrubs and evergreen trees, such as pines Cheap Nike VaporMax Womens , bamboo, Japanese maples and azaleas. This kind of garden usually has a small number of species in order to keep it in line with the simplicity of the Japanese. If your land is hilly or you seek to create a singular and native garden, rock gardens may be your best option. Rocks and boulders are used along with plants to copy the way in which things grow along mountains in this garden design. A key sort of plant for this garden would be herbs as they do not mind being crowded and are very rugged. The type of plants or herbs you grow in a rock garden will tend to be small, and ones that don’t require a lot of water. You can give your rock garden a Japanese flavor by planting bonsai trees. Made with only a choice number of plants and mainly rocks Cheap Nike VaporMax CS , Japanese rock gardens are an option if you want to extend the idea.

The cottage garden is a less structured and less formal variation of the usual European gardens. In contrast, cottage gardens are quite practical and more casual. They usually include plenty of plants and herbs that you can eat. Contrary to the typical English Country style gardens, cottage gardens are based on the types of gardens that were used by English peasants to create food. This is the reason for there being a number of edibles, as well as wildflowers and additional aesthetic flowers Cheap Nike VaporMax Laceless , in these types of gardens. In keeping with the informality of the cottage garden, you have quite a bit of leeway in its size and structure. In conclusion, there are many types of gardens, and your choice will depend on your own preferences as well as the region where you live. Planting a garden can include native plants Cheap Nike VaporMax Flyknit , an assortment of flowers, and whatever else that makes you happy. Whatever garden you create is only lim. Cheap T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Sports Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Shirts Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap T-shirts Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Shirts Cheap Baseball T-shirts Cheap Hats
tujue
С нами: 7 месяцев 14 дней

Вернуться в Кошки